HOT WEATHER SHIPPING
It's truly tragic when a mini melts.
As scrumptious as "chocolate soup" sounds, we want your orders to arrive in perfect condition! While our orders are carefully packaged with warmer temperatures in mind, sustained scorching temps while in transit are no match for any # of ice packs.
That said, OCHO reserves the right to temporarily hold orders when excessive temperatures pose a risk of melted chocolate (destinations with temps of 90+ degrees). We will notify you in the event your order cannot be fulfilled.
HELP PREVENT THEFT & MELTED CHOCOLATE!
We strongly encourage our customers to sign up for FedEx Delivery Manager, which allows recipients to have better control & visibility over their shipments. This is a FREE service through FedEx.com that allows you to set up delivery instructions for your driver, track & receive alerts for all FedEx packages delivering to your address, redirect & hold packages, sign for packages, and view picture proof of delivery.
OCHO Candy Shipping Policies
Thank you for your interest in purchasing OCHO Candy's Fair Trade & Organic chocolate! Please read all details below carefully. By purchasing the product in this webstore, you agree to the terms below.
- Orders are processed within 2 business days and ship Monday – Wednesday, excluding major holidays. (Avg. processing & delivery time is 5-7 days from order date)
- Orders are shipped via FedEx 2-Day Express in an insulated package with frozen reusable gel-packs.
- OCHO Candy cannot ship food products internationally, or to a PO or APO Box.
- To qualify for free shipping, order subtotal must amount to $59 or more after coupons/discounts have been applied.
- Discounts & Promotional codes - Due to system limitations, only one discount code can be used per order.
- FedEx Tracking #’s will be provided via email on the date of shipment. For further assistance regarding late, lost, or stolen shipments – please contact FedEx directly.
- OCHO cannot bear responsibility for shipping errors due to inaccurate or incomplete addresses. Please take care in verifying your shipping address prior to submitting.
- OCHO Candy is not responsible for melted chocolate if the package has been left outside. Please make appropriate accommodations to deliver to a business address or have the package held at a FedEx location to avoid heat damage.
- Due to food safety standards & the semi-perishable nature of chocolate, products cannot be returned or exchanged.
Please note: dates provided are guidelines, not guarantees. We are unable to guarantee delivery due to potential carrier delays beyond our control.
|Order placed by 2pm PST:||Order will ship no later than:||Order will deliver by:|
THE FINER PRINT
- Please allow 2 business days to process/ship your order. Your package will typically leave our warehouse the next business day, although we do try to ship orders placed before 2pm PST same-day whenever possible. NOTE: processing times may increase during peak order times, such as promotional periods and holidays.
- Our daily order cut-off time is 2pm PST. Orders placed after 2pm, will be processed the following business day.
- All orders are shipped via FedEx 2-Day transit to ensure optimal quality upon arrival. Orders are packaged in insulated liners with frozen gel-packs at no additional cost to you.
- You will receive a pre-shipment email with your FedEx Tracking# the day your order ships. If you haven’t received an email within 3 business days, please be sure to check your spam folder.
- After shipments have left OCHO’s facility and are in FedEx ownership, OCHO is not liable for FedEx delivery timing. Customers can check order status by using their tracking number at FedEx.com.
- OCHO Candy is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. Claims must be filed directly with FedEx.
- Please make necessary arrangements to have your order delivered to an address where it can be accepted immediately upon arrival. Although your order is cold-packed & insulated to prevent melting, due to the perishable nature of our products – OCHO Candy is not responsible for melted chocolate if the package has been left outside.
- During the warmer months, we highly recommend shipping to a business address or a FedEx location (see below), rather than a residential address to help keep your package stored in a temperature-controlled environment. Packages may be left at recipient's door if no one is available to receive them, regardless of weather or heat.
- Customers can customize shipping arrangements with FedEx; including the option to hold shipments at various retail locations. To do so, please visit www.fedex.com/us/delivery for further information.