OCHO Chocolate Caramel Pumpkin Pie
This Thanksgiving, impress your family and friends with a new twist on everyone’s favorite dessert. Upgrade your pumpkin pie into one filled with ooey, gooey chocolate and caramel. Our organic Milk Chocolate and Dark Chocolate Caramel Minis combine with traditional fall spices to create an unforgettable dessert! Feel free to double the recipe and make two pies, because one may just not be enough!
Active Time: 60 minutes
Servings: 10 slices
- 15 oz (1 can) pumpkin puree
- 1 cup whole milk or almond milk
- ¼ cup cane sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 9 OCHO Caramel Minis or Dark Caramel Minis (we used mixed)
- Whisk together all ingredients except OCHO Candy until well combined.
- Pour Pumpkin-OCHO mixture into raw pie shell
- Chop up OCHO Candy and spread evenly around pumpkin pie – the candy will partially sink.
- Bake at 425°F for 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F and bake 45-55 minutes until a knife inserted into the center comes out mostly clean and edges looks set.
- Let cool at room temperature before serving or covering and storing in the refrigerator.
- Best served at room temperature topped with whipped cream and another OCHO Caramel Mini.