OCHO Grilled Banana S’mores Recipe
With summer beginning, there is no better way to celebrate than with backyard barbecues, pool parties, and camping trips! No matter where you go, or what you do, our delicious new Grilled Banana S’mores recipe is bound to be a hit, for kids and parents alike. Our bars are always made with organic chocolate, and are the best way to fuel your summer.
- 2 bananas
- 2 OCHO Bars, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mini marshmallows
- Leaving the peel on, slice your banana lengthwise down the center, stopping before you cut all the way through.
- Separate the banana opening to form pocket then stuff it with Ocho candy and mini marshmallows.
- Wrap stuffed banana with a 1 foot square piece of aluminum foil.
- Place wrapped banana on BBQ over high heat, on a grate over a campfire, in the coals of your small campfire, or in your oven at 400°F for 10-15 minutes until banana is warmed through and soft when you gently pinch it.
- Remove foil being careful of steam escaping, open the peel wide and eat with a spoon!