OCHO Candy French Toast Casserole
Mother’s Day calls for brunch, flowers, and of course, organic chocolate! We can guarantee that there will be no better way to wake up mom on her special day, than with an OCHO Candy Baked French Toast Casserole! We have taken our delicious Peanut Butter Bars, and completely transformed them into an incredible brunch dish. It is decadent, gooey, and the perfect meal to be eaten in bed. Check out how you can make it for your mom!
Makes 12 Servings.
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 loaf challah bread, chopped into bite size cubes
- 6 OCHO Peanut Butter Bars, chopped
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 8 eggs
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Top with: coconut whipped cream, peanut butter, and maple syrup
- Grease 9×13” pan with 1 teaspoon butter.
- Place bread cubes in buttered pan then sprinkle organic OCHO chunks on top.
- In a large bowl or blender, mix together remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Pour mixture over bread and gently press bread down to soak up the mixture.
- Let soak 3 hours to overnight.
- Bake, covered at 350°F for about 45-55 minutes or until cooked through.
Serve warm topped with coconut whipped cream, peanut butter and maple syrup.