OCHO Chocolate Caramel Pumpkin Pie
Active Time: 60 minutes
Servings: 10 slices
- 15 oz (1 can) pumpkin puree
- 1 cup whole milk or almond milk
- ¼ cup cane sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 9 OCHO Caramel Minis or Dark Caramel Minis (we used mixed)
- Whisk together all ingredients except OCHO Candy until well combined.
- Pour Pumpkin-OCHO mixture into raw pie shell
- Chop up OCHO Candy and spread evenly around pumpkin pie – the candy will partially sink.
- Bake at 425°F for 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F and bake 45-55 minutes until a knife inserted into the center comes out mostly clean and edges looks set.
- Let cool at room temperature before serving or covering and storing in the refrigerator.
- Best served at room temperature topped with whipped cream and another OCHO Caramel Mini.