PLEASE NOTE: Our small team is hustling to package and ship orders as soon as possible; however, delivery times may be longer than usual due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Thank you for supporting us and our essential workforces – from our internal teams & suppliers, to our local postal workers – by being understanding of these new timelines.
Our team aims to respond to all customer inquiries and is working to fulfill orders & answer your questions as quickly as possible. We are prioritizing & responding based on urgency across multiple platforms so please be sure to reference your Order # and provide all details pertaining to the issue you are inquiring about to expedite response. We are grateful for your patience & continued support!
Please read carefully. By purchasing the product in this webstore, you agree to the terms below.
- Orders are processed within 2 business days and are shipped Monday – Wednesday. (see Warm Weather Shipping policy)
- Orders are shipped via FedEx 2-Day Express in an insulated package with frozen reusable gel-packs.
- OCHO Candy cannot ship food products internationally, or to a PO or APO Box.
- Orders may be cancelled/refunded (via your account on the webstore) within 1 hour of purchase.
- No substitutions are allowed, and we cannot modify your order once it has been submitted.
- To qualify for free shipping, order subtotal must amount to $59 or more after coupons/discounts have been applied.
- FedEx Tracking #’s will be provided via email on the date of shipment. For further assistance regarding late, lost, or stolen shipments – please contact FedEx directly.
- OCHO Candy is not responsible for melted chocolate if the package has been left outside. Please make appropriate accommodations to deliver to a business address or have the package held at a FedEx location to avoid heat damage.
- Due to food safety standards & the semi-perishable nature of chocolate, products cannot be returned or exchanged.
THE FINER PRINT
- Please allow 2 business days to process/ship your order. New orders are processed in the order they are received within 1-2 business days. (for example: depending on Friday/Saturday order volume, orders received on Sunday will likely be fulfilled on Tuesdays). We make every attempt to ship your order by the next day, but processing time may be delayed during periods of high volume.
- Our daily order cut-off time is 2pm PST. Orders placed after 2pm, will be processed as if the order were placed the following day.
- Our online store allows customers to cancel orders within 1 hour of submitting (refunds are automatic). Our small team cannot accommodate order modifications, so we ask that customers cancel & resubmit their revised order to ensure accuracy & timely fulfillment. After 1 hour – we are unable to modify, cancel, or refund your order.
- All orders are shipped via FedEx 2-Day transit to ensure optimal quality upon arrival. Orders are packaged in insulated liners with frozen gel-packs at no additional cost to you. (see warm weather shipping details below for ship dates)
- You will receive a pre-shipment email from email@example.com with your FedEx Tracking# the day your order ships. If you haven’t received an email within 3 business days, please be sure to check your spam folder.
- After shipments have left OCHO’s facility and are in FedEx ownership, OCHO is not liable for FedEx delivery timing. Customers can check order status by using their tracking number at FedEx.com.
- OCHO Candy is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. Claims must be filed directly with FedEx.
- Customers can customize shipping arrangements with FedEx; including the option to hold shipments at various retail locations. To do so, please visit www.fedex.com/us/delivery for further information. Note: OCHO does not have the ability to update delivery options of in-transit packages on a customer’s behalf.
- OCHO cannot bear responsibility for shipping errors due to inaccurate or incompletely entered addresses. If a package is returned to us due to refusal or incorrect address, we reserve the right to charge redelivery fees to you.
- Although your order is cold-packed & insulated to prevent melting, due to the perishable nature of our products – OCHO Candy is not responsible for melted chocolate if the package has been left outside or delayed due to incorrect address. We highly recommend shipping to a business address or a FedEx location, rather than a residential address to help keep your package stored in a temperature-controlled environment. Please notify gift-recipients of a pending package arrival. Packages may be left at their door if no one is available to receive them, regardless of weather or heat. (See warm weather shipping details below.)
- Warm Weather Shipping Charges: From June through September we charge an additional $5.00 shipping fee per order to locations in: Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Texas.
WARM WEATHER SHIPPING
During the months of June – September, we only ship on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays to ensure packages are not held in FedEx facilities over the weekend. Please reference the chart below to determine approximate ship & delivery dates.
Orders shipping to Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Texas will be charged an additional $5 to cover increased shipping costs. Orders will be packaged in insulated liners with additional frozen gel-packs and packed into boxes instead of standard FedEx Pak’s to further insulate your order.
Please make necessary arrangements to have your order delivered to an address where it can be accepted immediately upon arrival. OCHO Candy is not responsible for melted chocolate if the package has been left outside. Even with additional packaging we are unable to guarantee the condition of your order if it has been left at the recipient’s door.
Customers can customize shipping arrangements with FedEx; including the option to hold shipments at various retail locations. To do so, please visit www.fedex.com/us/delivery for further information. Note: OCHO does not have the ability to update delivery options of in-transit packages on a customer’s behalf. time-table chart can remain as-is (maybe smaller font to match)WARM WEATHER SHIPPING SCHEDULE
|Order placed by 2pm PST:||Order will ship by:||Order will deliver by:|